1. I just bought an imac. Against the advice of all the manly techno engineer people that I know and love!
2. I would rather read fantasy/sci-fi than romance, classics, or crafty magazines.
3. I never make my bed.
4. Sometimes I don't comb my hair in the morning.
5. I eat cookies for breakfast sometimes.
6. I think teenage boys are terrifically fun!
7. I think bike helmets are annoying (I do wear mine so my kids will wear theirs)
8. The worst grade I got in college was in my ballet class. (I was really terrible)
9. If I could do anything in the whole world with my life, I would still choose exactly what I am doing.
10. Eventhough I can fix my own car, I really prefer to let my husband do it!
February 1, 2010
After the audition on Saturday, we all went to the Deer Valley Rock Art Center. Also a few minutes away from the audition location. They had some small but well done exhibits inside about rock art, and a kid friendly exhibit about Javelinas. Hazel's favorite part was a bike pump that had a thing on the end. When you pumped it it made a squealing noise like a scared Javelina. They also had a scavenger hunt paper of petroglyphs to find on the 1/4 mile trail. It was a great collection of rock art, and the kids got a "prize" for finishing the scavenger hunt. The prize was a glow in the dark bug. Hazel said that this was her favorite museum ever because of the bugs.