February 19, 2010

Confessions of a Rebel

1. I just bought an imac. Against the advice of all the manly techno engineer people that I know and love!
2. I would rather read fantasy/sci-fi than romance, classics, or crafty magazines.
3. I never make my bed.
4. Sometimes I don't comb my hair in the morning.
5. I eat cookies for breakfast sometimes.
6. I think teenage boys are terrifically fun!
7. I think bike helmets are annoying (I do wear mine so my kids will wear theirs)
8. The worst grade I got in college was in my ballet class. (I was really terrible)
9. If I could do anything in the whole world with my life, I would still choose exactly what I am doing.
10. Eventhough I can fix my own car, I really prefer to let my husband do it!

6 comments:

Adam said...

I love you Megan. That list made my day. I don't make my bed either and I even go as far as having a piece of chocolate for breakfast. Man, you'd think we were related or something. :)

Carolyn said...

I'm right there with you on numbers 3 and 8 on your list. :)

Kelly said...

Megan you are awesome. Thanks for sharing your confessions.

Edwena said...

imacs are great! Sometimes I wear "three day hair". I usually make my bed in the morning because it looks so beautiful when I'm done (plus, it's more fun to get into a made bed). Teen age boys? Don't know the age group well enough yet, although we have some terrific ones on our ward. We are the opposite in book likes. No wonder you lend the ones you do to me! :) Love you!

Edwena said...

Sometimes I wear "three day hair" (it's pretty yuck, though!). I used to start my teaching days with a can of pop and a candy bar. I usally make my bed because my bedspread is beautiful, as is my bedroom furniture (makes for a nice room to walk into). Romance? Yes, yes, yes! Teen age boys? Not enough experience with them yet, although we have some terrific ones in our ward!

Sharon and Spencer said...

I can't believe you eat cookies for breakfast! I thought I knew you. haha