August 11, 2010

Hey! Where did everybody go?

So today is the first day of school, and my last 2 kids just left for school. All 7 kids are in school full time. The house is very still. I am moving on to a new phase in my life. ( I spoke too soon, Sydney just came back in. She forgot her Saxophone.)
I have been thinking a lot over the summer about what I want do with all my time. I have become very aware of all the choices I have now that I haven't had before. I am a list maker and I have been making lists about what I want to do and need to do. I am making a plan about who I want to be for this new phase of my life. I am excited and a little nervous.

2 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

WOW! How exciting! I can't wait to hear how you spend your time. I am not ready for that phase ....although some days I wish for it. Keep us posted.

Emma said...

Wow. I feel like I am just entering that phase of life and I am going through similar emotions. How am I going to spend my time? Who do I want to be? I, too, feel a little bit apprehensive and I am trying not to let that make me moody.