March 20, 2011

More silliness from Abby

The McDonald's across the main street from us, periodically places a 15 foot tall inflatable Ronald McDonald seated in the lotus position.  I am bothered by having to see him there because he defiles my view from my sewing room window.  One day at dinner we were discussing the eyesore.  The kids confessed that they didn't think he was doing yoga, they thought he might be "pooping".

So when Abby and Rebekah walked to Walgreens on St Patricks day they noticed he was gone.  Abby jotted down the address of McDonald's and in an expression of free speech penned this letter:


Dear Manager of McDonald’s,
Thank you for taking creepy yoga McDonald (who was pooping on your roof), off your roof. I appreciate it a lot more than you could ever imagine!
Thank You,
Awesome Person

I only hope that the Manager has a good sense of humor.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

haha go Abby!