June 5, 2011

Our Wendy House

My Mom came for Nate's Baptism and we had a fun project to work on.  We sewed the girls' Easter dresses.  I think that doing projects together is the best way to visit.  You talk and cooperate and solve problems.   It was so much fun to have a project that we planned a project fro my dad's visit.  We built a playhouse (I read a book that was based in Ireland and they called it a wendy house.  We liked the imagery and so it is called our wendy house.)  Nate wins the prize for enthusiasm!  He just wouldn't get tired.  All the kids helped as much as they were able, and even learned some new skills.  Next time I need my roof redone I can just send Christian and Truman up to do it!  The girls did all the painting.  It is done except for a few finishing touches.










No comments: