August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I think I might be grown up.

I baked my own cake this year.  (Not because no one loves me, because the kids made me dinner in restaurant style the night before.  Then I slept in on my birthday and woke to find hot waffles ready.  Then Kenneth made me dinner after church.  It was curry, yum!)

I called my parents, instead of them calling me. (Not because I thought that they had forgotten me but because it was a good time for me to talk, and I was so grateful that they had me and raised me.  I thought maybe I should tell them so.)

I am old enough that I don't get all the candles.  (Kenneth made the candles binary to reflect my age.)



 Yummy, chocolate and peanut butter in an ice cream.  I think that my all time favorite ice cream (meaning the one that I can remember eating) was at Baskin and Robbins it was dark chocolate with peanut butter swirl.  My second favorite was a dove icecream bar that had pomegranate ice cream in a dark chocolate coating.  And 3rd favorite was a good quality orange sherbet with good quality chocolate bits in it.
 Hugs from the "little kids" and a popcorn popper.

 Hugs from the "big kids" and a new blender (they owed me see the post about blender burn up).


1 comment:

Kelly said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!! I think Adam can relate with birthdays and being grown-up. Birthdays are just not the same as when we were little.