June 24, 2008

Train-Driving Thespian (and maybe a Matador)




Nathaniel Lycurgus
Born March 11, 2003

Favorites
Color: Red
Food: Watermelon
Book: Micky meets the Giant

Best friend: Stuart
TV show: Super Why (I'm Wyatt)
Free time: Play with Mom

Bike stunt: "pop a wheely" (hold onto bike keep feet on pedals and jump bike off nearest curb)


Nate says his best talents are:
swimming
tricks on the slide
good singer ("I sing to myself in my bed")
great dancer (I have some good moves)
playing with people
telling jokes


Alter Ego is Super Nate. Super powers include water that flows from his hands to kill bad guys, reach through people and it makes them tingle(this causes memory loss) then they explode.

Career plans include but are certainly not limited to: "I'm going to be a thespian train driver. I will do plays at night. I am going to be in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and good plays (not Holes because you have to take off your pants). I like plays when people sing and dance. I will do train driving at day. I will drive the trains anywhere they need me to. Being a matador looked fun in Ferdinand the Bull, but I'm not very talented at being a bull fighter because I'm not so fast at moving away."

No comments: