November 29, 2008

Our Little Thespian

We had a ward talent show a couple weeks ago and Kenneth put together a nice arrangement of "Merrily we Roll Along" (The Loony Tunes theme song). Christian played his bells, Truman on Tuba, Syd on Sax, Abby and Bekah played the piano. It all started from Rebekah's piano lesson book had a teacher duet part that Abby could play. Kenneth worked really hard with the kids and even arranged the parts. They sounded pretty good! Well... between numbers the MC had a little bit of open mic for the little kids. He said that anyone who wanted to coud come up and dance or cartwheel or what ever. Nate said to me "I'm gonna sing Joseph". He went up there but when it was his turn he didn't do anything. So I handed the camera to one of my big boys, and asked him what was wrong. He said "I need a microphone". So here he is (sideways) with his microphone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nates singing is cool on my opinion