November 14, 2008

Veteran's Day

The kids had no school and we were having a quiet morning, when my friend called. She mentioned that they were going to the parade. I thought nothing of it, then we talked again a little later and she asked if we were going to the parade. I said "uhhh I don't think so, I don't know..." Then She called again (we were coordinating a play date) She said maybe we will see you at the parade. So I pulled myself together and the kids were excited to go out so we went to the parade! It was fun. There was a big extended family that we were standing near, and I noticed that they had a huge quilt on the ground that 1 little girl was sitting on sometimes. I mustered my courage and asked the Grandma if we could sit on it. They all said sure, go ahead. I don't think they realized how many we were. But it all worked out great. One of my children photograghed the entire parade, I am posting a sampling of the photos. Can you tell which kid took the pictures?





2 comments:

Jacob said...

I could not guess who took the pictures, but my favorite is actually the one of the air plane. I thought it looked very cool.

Emma said...

I like tubas, too!