December 11, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

The kids were playing with Dejay in the living room while I was making dinner. Truman calls me "Mom, Dejay has something in his mouth and I can't get it out." It is an important thing that Guide Dog puppies never eat things off the floor, so I come out to see. The kids have his mouth pried open and I can't see anything either, but he is obviously working on something. So I sit down and open his mouth again (he is really good natured about this) I still can't see anything, so I decide to let it go. I look at my hand and there are his two front teeth. Truman hadn't realized that puppy teeth fall out and is a little grossed out, but Abby gets all excited and asks if she can keep the teeth. So now she is keeping them on a shelf in her bed room!

Is the Puppy's front teeth

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WOW! I didn't know they fell out either.