December 17, 2008

Thinking about going back to bed

Some times I get to the end of the day and think "I should just go to bed so that nothing else can go wrong!" Today I am thinking that already.

Sydney opened the fridge and a brand new gallon of milk "jumped out" and split open. The spilled milk pooled under the fridge. There was a pen jammed in the back wheel of the fridge so it was hard to pull out. Nate slipped on the milky floor and was sent away and went to play with the puppy. Christian was moping behind the fridge. Sydney forgot to do her homework. Rebekah refused to shower because she didn't want to be third in the shower. When all the girls came out none of them had showered and there isn't time for Rebekah to shower. Nate says "mom Dejay pooped in my room". No one can find clean socks. Christian says "Oh, you wanted me to mop behind the fridge until it was clean?". Truman says "I just stepped in dog poo in the hall". And the only clothes Hazel will wear is a swim suit!

I'm thinking about going back to bed...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a morning! When I was growing up my sister opened the fridge and out jumped the very large costco container of mustard all over the new white lanoliem floor. When we moved it still had a nice yellowish tint to it. It's snowing here. =)

Adam said...

That sounds like a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. If you need to whine I don't have school today because of snow.