February 7, 2009

Two Little Helpers

Nate and Hazel peeled carrots for lunch today!


I have been feeling really lucky lately. I have been so blessed to have the kids we have. These are some of the things that I really apperciate:
*Most days when Christian comes home from school the first thing he says is "How was your day today Mom? Did you get the things done that you needed to?" (Ok sometimes he says what is for afternoon snack and then asks about my day.)
*Truman keeps a grocery list on the fridge of things I am almost out of.
*Sydney is incredible at getting Nate and Hazel to complete a task.
*Abby can make interesting conversation the entire 25 minutes of our morning jogs.
*Rebekah is a cheerful table-setter.
*Nate thinks I am more fun than Kindergarten.
*Hazel will sing Hakuna Matata while we ride the bike to and from preschool.



No comments: