April 4, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt in PJs (and sunglasses)

Thank you Arizona for the beautiful weather, on this glorious Easter Morning!  I am so grateful for so many things.
I am thankful for the empty tomb and it's promise that we will all live again. I am thankful for the sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ.
I am thankful to be a member of His church, for the priesthood and the blessings that it brings to me and my family.  I am thankful that my husband and sons are worthy to hold and exercise the priesthood.  For the opportunity that I have been blessed with to; be married in the Holy Temple, for time and all eternity.
I am thankful for the opportunity that we have this weekend to hear the words of the living Prophet.
I am so thankful for my children, for their strengths and talents and for the weaknesses that they work so hard to improve.
I am grateful to be married to my best friend, and for the great life that we have together.
I am lucky to have been blessed with many good examples, examples of parenting, of laughing, of doing my best, loving and being loved.
I am thankful for freedom to worship, to be educated, to speak out, and to be myself.
I am thankful for this beautiful earth and the chance that we have to make it beautiful.
I am so grateful to be alive and for the opportunity each new day holds to try a little harder and be a little better!













No comments: