May 15, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Hazel and Miss Kippie
Cap and Gowns come this small?

Hazel, Miss Kippie, Miss Jennifer

Hazel and Miss Mo (Mareen)


Thursday was Hazel's Last Day of preschool and the "graduation ceremony". It was really cute. The teachers made a slideshow of photos of the kids through out the year. There were quite a few bawling mommies in the audience. I was sitting thinking "what is there to cry about?". I realized that Hazel's graduation from preschool is also my graduation from preschool. I have really loved the preschool years with my children and I am sad to see them over so soon. I am really enjoying the other ages too, but they are not all mine. I have to share my time with other activities and teachers. I did get a bit misty eyed at the thought that I am moving to a new phase, and that Hazel is not a baby anymore. I am so glad for all the wonderful teachers we have been blessed with.

1 comment:

Craig Cornwall said...

I can't wait to get to Mesa and see everybody and kiss them and hug them. They are toooooo cute!!