October 4, 2010

Truman Soccer Stud

Here is my best shot of Truman so far.  (Ok well maybe not my best quality but best story)  This was a fast moving game and there was a fair amount of aggressive behaviors.  I was trying to take pictures and the sun was setting.  Fas moving boys in the dark was not working.  I had the camera on rapid shot so every time I pushed the button I got 3-5 photos in succession. So I am taking pictures and then I see Truman on the ground and parents are cheering because we scored.  I wandered over and asked what happened.  They tell me that Truman made the goal, but that they didn't see it, it was too fast.  The Keeper on the other team is still laying on the ground.  We all are wondering what happened and then I realize that I didn't see it because I was taking pictures.  So here is the picture of Truman scoring the goal and taking out the keeper!


Truman (red jersey #9) stealing the ball back.

Action shot: Dribbling fast!






No comments: