December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

We went caroling and then we had a "Concert", everyone played the christmas music that they have been learning.  Piano, Oboe, Organ, Tuba, Saxophone, Flute, French horn and Voice.  Everyone got to participate and practice their audience manners.  It was fun.  We had our usual dinner and then opened 1 present and everybody headed to bed!

Here are our annual "Before and After" pictures on Christmas eve.  I sometimes wonder if it is really worth it to make PJ's for Christmas.  My kids are usually ( last year Hazel told me she hated her new pajamas.  She did love them after she put them on.) really grateful.  This year they all told me that these are the best ever :)  It does a mother good to see her sleepless nights appreciated.



1 comment:

Laurel!!! said...

I like Sidney's bestest