November 20, 2011

Abby Strikes Again

More funny writing by Abby:

This is a piece of paper I found on a clip board.  Abby and Rebekah had been out and about interrogating their siblings about the pile of leaves that had bee spread across the yard. (Yes our leaves are starting to fall)  It appears that the inquisition was conclusive. Truman and Hazel are guilty of leaf spreading.


There is a little space in our rearranged living room where I often find little clusters of rubber animals.  I was informed that this area is protected and I must not vacuum up the inhabitants.  This is who is living in our Nature Corner today.


Then I found this notice posted in the hall.  I am not positive but I thought I heard a moth bumping at the front window...

1 comment:

Laurel!!! said...

I love that the conclusion is that they need to be arrested.