March 4, 2009

Life is Never Dull

So we are all done eating breakfast and trying to get everyone's papers signed and lunches packed for school. The kids who want me to sign their papers bring me an assortment of writing utensils knowing that I only sign in pen or pencils. Abby tries crayon and then tries to bring me a colored pencil disguised as a lead pencil. Oh the laughter.... Truman brings me a pencil and I turn to sign and lo... It isn't sharpened! Hysterics again.
Now Truman says "Hey there is a white car in front of our house." Knowing the "made you look" joke I don't look, but Nate being naive, runs out to see. There really is a car so, being Nate, he walks up to the car. It is sitting in the middle of the road in front of our house. They roll down their window and he politely asks "Are you running out of gas?" They reply that they are not, and drive off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just spent a "moment" getting caught up on some of your events - now I'm exhausted! What a wonderfully fun family you have.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Maybe the people in the car where looking for a pen.