March 5, 2009

Milestones

This week I reached 2 milestones.
The first was Tuesday. For the first time in 14 years I donated blood. I wasn't pregnant, nursing, or anemic! The workers at the blood drive thought it was pretty funny that I was so excited about it. It also amused them to know that Kenneth and I were having a little mid-day date by donating at the same time.
The second milestone was this morning. Tuesdays and Thursdays Christian, Sydney,Abby and I go jogging in the morning. At the end of our run Truman (He and Kenneth run together) waits at the corner and we have a (sprinting) race. Truman always wins and Christian is usually second place. Today I beat them both!

2 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I am excited to donate blood too. I just started fasting again too. It is amazing what you miss out on when you are constantly pregnant and nursing.....

Kate said...

I think donating blood made you run faster.

BTW, Megan, I love reading your blog and keeping up with your kids.