May 10, 2009

The Best Part of Mother's Day

I was talking to someone the other day and she said "so as a mother of 7, what do you get for Mother's Day?"
The answer is more presents.
Kenneth gave me a great pair of big hoop earrings, to compliment my funky gypsy style skirt.
I got some aluminum (dishwasher safe) muffin pans. This is significant because I am notorious for ruining pans by putting them in the dishwasher, so for a few years I have only owned silicone muffin pans. The crust is not the same, so my family researched and purchased me some pans that I might be successful with. (also one is heart shaped mini muffins) I got a pitcher to add to my collection and a gardening kneeling on thing, and I think I forgot something but naptime is burning away while I sit here so I'll add it when I remember.

I am such a lucky girl. My family loves me and I am so blessed to have them all. (which is really easy to remember when they are sleeping!)

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I recently ruined some aluminum pans. Who knew you couldn't put them in the dishwasher?