November 1, 2009

Time is a funny thing

Last night Christian and Truman had their first band concert of the year. I hope that they did good. Kenneth and I were absent from this event because we were on a "Hot Date". We went to a nice Japanese restaurant and the over to the U2 concert. It was a fun concert!

I did have a good laugh at myself, because I spent more time than usual deciding what to wear. I just don't know what people wear to concerts these days. In the end I decided that I can only wear things I own and opted for a good mix of cute and comfortable. As we were walking into the stadium I looked around to see how everyone dresses for concerts these days and saw a lot of 30ish and 40ish people who were wearing a good mix of cute and comfortable. I also was surprised to see that U2 is not still in their 30s.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

It is nice to get caught up. You looked cute for the concert.