November 15, 2009

Fish Tank Stand

Kenneth and I have finally finished our Fish tank collaboration project. He made the stand and I made the stained glass panels for the doors. It is hard to tell but there is a light inside the cabinet which illuminates the glass in the doors and also makes it easy to see the music books inside. Each kid has their own slot to keep their piano and instrument music in.


Here is me and the door.
Here is a shot of just the glowing doors.
The stand without the lights on...

The stand and doors in all it's glory.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ian said...

That is amazing! I need to build one like that for my really big tank.

Dan and Melissa said...

Looks really cool! And...what a great way to organize as well!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful job! Bravo Megan and Kenneth!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

WOW! I am so impressed! You guys make a great team. Did you design the pattern for your stained glass project? It is really cool looking.

Claire said...

Excellent! Way to go...I can't believe that you did it without me there to guide you and hold pieces together. You know that you miss my help. It does look fabulous though.