December 3, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

Life has been really chaotic around here lately, and today is no exception. Our experience at Costco was great today.
Hazel and I went to Costco at noon today. It was so busy that even the tire technicians were running checkstands. Hazel had to go to the bathroom. After visiting the bathroom we were trying to cut across the surge of customers leaving the checkstands and stay out of the way of the food court line, suddenly Hazel stopped. I stop with DeJay in tow, and try to drag Hazel out of the traffic. Everyone is stopped around us and she declares loudly "something is wrong with my pants". I look down at her in disbelief as she pulls a pair of flowered panties out of her pant leg. "Oh, here's the problem!"

3 comments:

Jacob said...

I can't believe how often that happens to me. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

That sounds like a magic trick!

Dan and Melissa said...

That is hilarious! Kids are just being honest, but it so funny sometimes!