December 17, 2009

DeJay in Boring, Oregon

Last night, we got another update on DeJay:

Hi Megan,
Today we arrived on the Oregon campus with 18 puppies and 12 big dogs at about 2:30pm. Once again DeJay rode shotgun with us up front, we had a full truck and we knew we could count on him to ride on a tie down up front without any problems. I've attached one photo of him looking out of the puppy truck door when we stopped to deliver a puppy in Roseburg, OR. The other photo is of him in front of the kennel on campus. I just wanted to let you know he is doing great and you should be very proud of him. He is a wonderful dog and the best co-pilot we have had. He gave both Lee and I our "dog fix" all the way to Oregon, we are both amazed at how well he traveled being so young. Good luck and hopefully you will get to see him at a graduation,

Joseph Aguirre


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Hi, I was reading your post then I looked at your recomended reading list. I didn't know you liked Terry Pratchett. I read one of his books in collage. It was interesting - Equal Rites. Have you liked them?