December 20, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words

I am really happy when I see this expression in my children's faces, the pleasure, the excitement, the anticipation. I am really enjoying this Christmas season. I have been the recipient of many kind acts. My family is bustling with excitement about the gifts they plan to give. My projects will get done when they get done and I am ok with it. (even though I am thinking about not sleeping tomorrow night)
I am especially grateful for the easyness of my life. My husband takes good care of me, my children love and respect me, my home is nice, and I have food in my cupboards. What more could I ask for!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

What the perfect Santa picture! It is nice to catch up. Thanks for all the new blogs....