September 26, 2010

The Second Day of the Rest of my Life

Now that we have finished the first quarter of the school year, I find myself ready again to make new goals. I have tried to be fair to all my options and now I am ready to start saying "no". Here is a list of things that have moved to my no list: Pure Fitness (I came here to get exercise not so you can tell me that 38% body fat is really bad.), PTA fundraising, scheduling my laundry days, eating PBJ sandwiches for lunch. Some of the things that are on the "definitely" list: Helping at school, going to the temple with my friends, my favorite pilates video (where the girl on the screen doesn't care what my body fat percentage is), listening to books on tape while I do whatever I want (and not feel guilty that I should be talking to Hazel, and watching romantic comedies while I fold laundry!
As far as my new goals:
1. study not just read my scriptures
2. practice my oboe (sometimes)
3. ride my bike (after I fix the flat)
4. say "no" to a few more requests

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Go Megan. Great goals!