January 23, 2012

I was only gone for a minute.

I don't remember which very important errand I went on, maybe it was the trip to get pizza at Little Caesars.  Anyway, when I got home Hazel had a few pale pink lines around her mouth where she had tried to wash off some marker.  I reminded her not to color on herself.  Of course she said "Oh, I didn't.  Abby did it."  We had a good discussion about fleeing evil's presence.  Today I found this picture on my camera.  I would agree that Hazel did not draw on herself, that is Abby's signature panda on the forehead.   I think I might need to hire a babysitter next time to keep an eye on Abby :)


2 comments:

Laurel!!! said...

My favorite part is that it was on YOUR camera

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Kenneth. I remember your first Birthday dinner/Chinese New Year celebration, about 18 years ago. Can you believe it has been that long?