January 15, 2012

Passing of an Era

This is "The Nursery", or it used to be.  I painted the walls when I was pregnant with Rebekah.  I would put the other kids down for a nap and then paint as fast as I could then lock the door so no one touched the wet paint.  My friend came and we painted the walls to match some curtains I had made.  It was a happy peaceful place.  We even painted the hungry caterpillar on the edge of the window.





I know this may come as a shock, but we don't need a nursery anymore.  The room has been inhabited by musical instruments and junk.  When Christian got a drum set last year, most of the junk moved on and the music moved in.  It has been used as the music room.

Over the holidays we moved out the instruments to make room for guests and discovered the room to be empty.  There is no better time to clean off the popcorn ceiling and repaint.

Now our nursery is "The Music Room".  (Complete with British invasion)  We have a few more details to work on. 





2 comments:

Leahy Family said...

Love the new "Music Room" transformation!

Kelly said...

AWE....bye baby stuff. Hello music room! Looks great.