October 18, 2012

Homecoming Dance

I just realized I never posted the pictures from the Homecoming date. Here they are!

 Two Dapper Fellows

 Who are also silly boys

 Ladson and Natalie 

 Christian and Cecy (who by the way I saw on Cecy's facebook page were "sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G".  Well,  that is what one of her Brazilian friends posted, but it isn't true.  I thought it was funny that Brazilians even knew that playground taunt.  I also liked Cecy's reply "Lumm, I have his mother on facebook  LKJHKHFKÇLFHKFLHJ". I have also learned that the strings of random letters are laughter.

 I love it when Christian does this pose, it reminds me of the Halloween he dressed up as Wallace (of Wallace and Gromitt).

 The two couples, so beautiful! (and handsome)


The girls served dinner.

And they took spy style photos of the diners


Here is what they looked like without spying.


They didn't stay at the dance really long and when I saw the pictures, I can't say I blame them.  Psychedelic Dude!



On the way home again.


 Back for dessert of chocolate fondue and to play some games.

Returning the princesses safely home before midnight!

No comments: