October 16, 2012

Once again, I am sorry I mocked my Mother for crying

Yesterday, I was at the Church Distribution center and 4 missionaries walked in.  They were buying some pictures of the Mesa temple, "to decorate the walls of their new apartment".  We talked for a minute and I was having a difficult time controlling the tears, as I realized how close in age they are to my own boys.  I am so proud of Christian and Truman, they are so amazing.  They study hard and they join clubs and play in band.  I love talking to them, and I love that they like talking to me too.  The thought that our time is limited scares me.  Christian is absolutely ready to move on, I hope that we have taught him enough.  I am pretty sure he will be fine, but I am just not ready for him to go.  It is still so much fun to have him here.


No comments: