August 18, 2008

Inheritance

We all inherit things. Hazel has a great hairitage! She inherited my grandpa Cornwall's hair. One of my friends refers to it as "mad scientist hair". It is very fine and breaks easily so it is always different lengths, these two qualities translate into the mad scientist look. I was thinking that with everyone in school I would have more time to spend trying to make it look nice, but I didn't realize that Hazel likes it that way. Today it was especially lovely, so I asked her to go get a brush and some clips. "I do it myself!" She smoothed it back with her hands and took a clip out of the Lego bucket and TADA! Mad Scientist Hair with a clip in it.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I showed Mackenzie this blog and now she keeps asking "Where'd Hazel go?". She misses her.

mother of seven said...

Megan!!!!! This is Jodi Wiles!!! I found you....I have 7 monkeys also... How are things?