August 16, 2008

A Spare Minute continuing on...

Friday morning Hazel and I took the meowing kittens to the animal shelter. The Meowing was too much for me and the kitty smell was very smelly. I was trying to clean my house for the Saturday at 7PM Elder's Quorum Party at my house. The Kitties had to go. I did feel much relieved when they said that the cats were adoptable, so I wasn't responsible for their deaths. So anyway I have this fear when I host parties that no one will come. This is a totally unfounded fear, all my experience screams out that I am loved and that our parties aren't half bad. People will come. The first half of this random thought was at 7:15PM when NO ONE was here attending the party and I was trying to distract myself. Now the party is over and it was fun and people came. We played games and had good food, and because there were no children (or Kittens) at the party my house is still clean for Sunday!

2 comments:

Julie said...

you are loved and your party wasn't half bad at all. As a matter of fact, on the way home, Steve commented on how cool he thought everyone was tonight. Thanks for hosting!!

Adam said...

You and mom seem to have the same fear. Mom always is nervous that no one will show up.