October 7, 2008

Be careful what you read!














I have been reading the Anne of Green Gables books. They are pleasant, light hearted reading.
I have also been listening to Eragon and Eldest on CD. I read them when they first came out but it has been a while. So I have been reviewing since the boys are still using our copy of the newly released Brisingr (the 3rd book in the series).

I had this terrible dream the other night where poor Anne in her green organdy dress was being chased throught the forest by an army of Urgals! I think I should be more careful before mixing my reading genres,

1 comment:

Claire said...

I know that this has nothing to do with your post, but it had been a long time sicne I talked with you, and Body Worlds is here in SLC. I keep thinking about how you would not take me because I am so inappropriate....well guess what?! I am going to go without you.