October 30, 2008

Where has my baby gone?


I decided that one of my projects (now that the house is done) should be to make Hazel a baby book. The rest of my kids all have something in theirs. Nate's is pretty sparse. But poor Hazey had nothing. So I have begun at last, and what I found was lots of memories that seem more than 3 years old. Hazel has been head strong from the moment she was supposed to be born and then refused. Then she jumped while being delivered C-section and made the mortified Doctor nick her little head with the knife. Then she hated women. When faced with the choice between my good friend who she knew well and spent many hours visiting and a gruff man (a stranger) wearing a big cowboy hat, dark glasses, and a big handlebar mustache. Yep she went to the man. She is still really opinionated and stuborn but we are really enjoying her spunk!


No comments: