October 13, 2008

Snow White Sings Wonderfully

When I was young I made a Halloween costume for my Cabbage Patch Doll. I like making costumes, in fact we have a couple bins full of Halloween costumes. So this year, facing the up-coming Home Tour and all the work that accompanies it. I blasphemed, and bought costumes. Argg, That is hard to admit to. We went to the Goodwill and everyone found something to suit their needs. Hazel has been saying that she wants to be Snow White and I was scheming how to make the stand up collar. We found a beautiful made by Disney Snow White dress just her size for $7.00 at the Goodwill. She has been wearing it for 4 straight days. I am happy that she is pleased but feeling a little jealous of the dress made by someone else. She has also been singing this funny song about a bunny when she wears the dress.

1 comment:

Kami said...

That is too cute! I love reading your blogs and watching the kids do what they do. Keep it up!