January 9, 2010

DeJay Update

II got another email today from one of the puppy truck drivers, about DeJay. It sounds like our pup is doing well!


Hi Megan,
I've just returned from a Puppy Truck trip to Oregon and Washington, and wanted to make sure I said hi to Dejay. As I was heading into his kennel I asked where Dejay was, and they said to just look for his 7 ribbon collar on the kennel!! He came bounding in from his outside run, along with his "girlfriend", and I spent a few minutes getting his wags, happy smiles and "nudgies."
It was great to see him - he's doing fine and having a fantastic time. The seven ribbons from seven kids, and his personality are a hit on campus!!
Best to you and the family - and we'll be sure to check in on Dejay on our next trip early February.

No comments: