January 3, 2010

Rebekah 2009







Rebekah (aka Becky or Bekah)

Favorite memory of 2009:
"We went to Washington DC I really liked going to the top of the Washington Monument"

Favorite color: Brown

Favorite food: Apple Pie

Favorite book: Little House on the Prarie (the series)

Favorite Author: Dr. Seuss

I like about school: My Teacher Miss Vickers. She reads to us a lot, and we get a lot of work. I am not bored.

I don't like about school: I don't like that we have a long time to finish stuff and sometimes we have to put our head down when we are done and I have to put my head down for a long time.

My plans for the future: Go to college to be a teacher and then be a teacher. I want to teach Kindergarden. I want to learn to play the french horn even thought I already kind of know how to play one. I think the only other thing is to get married.

No comments: