January 24, 2010

"Talking" to Grandma and Grandpa

Kenneth and the older kids went to a fireside given by the man who is in charge of the Organ in the Tabernacle on Temple square. I had a busy week and a long day at church today, and I didn't put my kids to bed two nights in a row. So I volunteered to stay home with Nate and Hazel who couldn't care less about the organ at the church. Nate had this great idea to call my parents and he could be on one extension and Hazel on another. They were too silly and after 5 minutes of silly knock knock jokes the conversation had digressed to making animal sounds. I had a nice conversation with my Mom while I waited for the cake to bake. Now the kids are in bed and Kenneth's group are still not home, so it is quiet here!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

So much fun.....I remember that couch. Did you recover it? It looks great.