September 22, 2011

Da Bomb!

So I think the party was Da Bomb and so was the cake!  It was a Pirate themed Murder Mystery Party with a cake that looked like a bomb complete with a lit fuse.  The party was surprisingly easy to put on and the kids had a fun time.  Sydney did the host job and really enjoyed it.  Abby and Rebekah dressed up crazy and greeted the partiers out front.  We served Rum in 3 flavors: Vanilla, Cherry, and Root.  We just used IBC and Abby relabeled them.  All these nice Mormon kids thought it was pretty funny to ask for more rum. The costumes were great.  All in all there was much laughing and eating.  My idea of success.  I hope we do it again soon! 








1 comment:

Millen said...

I'm very jealous. I love dress up parties. Especially pirate ones. I did a murder mystery before my mission that was called "Hu Hung Wu." It was set in 6th century china and it was a blast.