September 8, 2008

Getting the Hang of it

Our live are now back in "School Mode". Truman had his first Symphony rehearsal, we had a soccer team meeting, I had a guide dog meeting, the kids had their dance classes, Nate had some stomach thing and missed a day of school. So it's been busy. Saturday morning I was trying to finish a baby dress to take to a shower for a friend of mine, I get a phone call.
"Hi Megan, I'm so excited when do you wnt me to bring him over?"
"UMM, I'm ummm"
"Oh, no one asked you yet. Let me back up. I have a guide dog puppy for you to puppy sit."
"great" I'm thinking AHHH I'm not ready I have no stuff.
"How about I bring him over and we'll go to the store together and get you set up."

I got the dress done and it turned out cute, I was trimming the threads off the button holes on the driver over. The puppy came that afternoon and the lady who brought him was tremendously helpful! She went with me to Petsmart and showed me what I would need and answered all my questions.

Meet Weber:
We took Weber to church with us and he was better behaved than Hazel. It is fun to have him here.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I wasn't going to say anything but now that you mention it...I was wondering why the heck you had a dog at church. It took all he had for Jarom not to go pet it during sacrament. I had to keep telling him "no". He was a little bummed. I just wanted to know why it was there.