July 14, 2009

Home at Last

Today we made the last leg of our Journey. The house was still standing. There is another litter of feral kittens in my yard. Nate fell asleep before I could make any dinner. I am happy to be washing the sleeping bags and even more happy not to be sleeping in mine tonight. Kenneth Christian and Truman went home with Kenneth's parents. They claim to be going to help build a shed, I think that they are just trying to get out of cleaning the van out. It is really scary after 3 weeks on the road!

2 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

There was a peek of your van in one of the pictures. I had thought that it looked pretty good. Our van has really taken a toll from the road trips out here. I HATE cleaning the van after a trip.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a wonderful trip you had, and you did great on documenting it all. Why have I never been on a trip like that?? I can't think of any good reasons.