January 16, 2009

4 more days

We are taking most of the kids to see the Lion King on Tuesday. After I bought tickets, I realized that I have been a rather neglectful parent and haven't shown my kids the Lion King movie. They laughed themselves silly. Nate is thrilled to see his first Broadway show. He is so excited that he actually has a count down chain, and he tears a link off every morning. Another evidence of his excitement is that when I sing to him at night as I put him to bed he has been requesting that I sing Broadway show tunes. The best part of that is that he often has to correct me "Mom, you skipped a part" or "Mom, this is the next verse". One of my friends was shocked that we were going to take him to see the play, "Isn't he a bit young? I would think he will be bored." She doesn't know Nate very well.

No comments: