January 11, 2009

Who do you know?

Here is the list of famous people I know or rather have met (or may have stood near). I skipped school my senior year one day to hang around the state capitol building while Madonna was there filming a movie (not because I was particularly fond of her but it was a good excuse to skip school). I once got chewed out by Lavell Edwards while working at cougar stadium because I asked Rex Lee for identification. I grew up across the street from the Hollywood Bank robber. I was at the fireside when Cody Judy threatened President Hunter. A couple of years ago I shook hands with Alan Alda at the Phoenix Airport. I (and my family) got to sit in at a rehearsal of members of the Boston Brass and the Canadian Brass (and we talked to them). So it is obvious that I am a well connected girl.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Megan, that is so cool!! Maybe I should get your autograph before you too, are famous and don't remember little people like me. Did you ever meet or have any run ins with the Hollywood bank robber?

Unknown said...

Well the Hollywood bank robber did feed our dog, and my mom ran over his mailbox one time when I was in the car. He came out and was very understanding and told her not to worry about it.