January 21, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True

Here it he is. Jan 20 2009 Nathaniel Lycurgus Welling achieved his goal of attending a Broadway Musical. I am sure that The Lion King is only the beginning of a long love affair with musicals. This is a picture taken from our triple nose bleed seats. But even still it was a great show. We all enjoyed it but Nate... I believe the term was enraptured. While we were waiting for the show to start we were reading the notes on the actors. I read the descriptions of the young Simba and Nala, where they go to school, how thankful they are to their parents, where they take dance lessons, etc. Nates eyes were aflame and he gasped "Mom, I am already doing those things. Mom, I'm really going to do it. I can be on broadway." I am impressed with his passion and that he has a firm plan about how he is going to get there.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kami said...

That is so cool! I'm impressed that he knows what he wants to do so early in life. Stuart thinks he might like to be an astronaut but I suspect he'll actually end up being a surgeon or something with how meticulous he is and how interested he is in the human body already. Go Nate!