September 2, 2012

Brigadeiro

Ladson brought us the ingredients to make this brazilian candy.  He was very patient while we tried to find a good time to make it.  Sometimes with everyone's schedules it is hard to find a time that everyone is home.

Brigadeiro is a party food.  So in honor of  Hazel's birthday we made it on Friday.  The 3 oldest kids were at Marching band, so we made it with out them.  We did save them some.

 I liked this picture because Ladson's smile seems to say "see I told you it was good!"

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hi Megan!

I clicked over to read your post on Brazilian candy and just read your posts up to July 2011----your life looks so full and fun. My son walked up and asked what I was doing and I said, "Reading a blog of an old friend who has 7 kids, would you like to have 7 kids here?"...he insisted that he would...anyway, glad to see you are well. Would you be able to send me the recipe for the candy? I write a food, travel, family blog called fortycakes.com and would love to make it for that. Have a happy Labor day and say hello to your parents for me. Karla Gore